The Nation on Kosovo - Pro-intervention

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Apr 15 17:16:35 PDT 1999

Dear Doug,

I listened to this Ian Williams guy on the Nation's radio program. Is his accent real or affected? Did you find out about Hayden for me and did he tell you about Polly Williams.

Btw, at one time there were quite a few Eastern Orthodox who used to make a pilgrimage from New Jersey to Mount St.Macrinas which was located on the old J.V. Thompson estate off old route 40 west of Uniontown PA.

Your email pal,

Tom L.