French highdomes'& corporate universities

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Apr 16 12:08:13 PDT 1999

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

Kelley wanted to know what the French professor looked like. He was a very handsome and distinguished looking gentleman in his late 30's.

During the tour of our facility he was shown our computer laboratory. While in the lab he pulled his universities website up on the internet and did a little show and tell for us.

Quite frankly, I can't think of an American U. that has a campus as modern or as beautifuly located as the French professor's U. We are talking world class beautiful here. So this led me to ask the question, in a polite way, where is the money coming from for a campus like this. It turns out that 32 corporations have office buildings or headquarters buildings on the campus. The professor's favorite American corporation located on the campus was Hasbro, "plastiques".

So this is probably the face of the future in the Corporate States of America; are not the French always fashionable.

Btw, does anyone know if the Frogs are using their Exocets on Serbia? I understand that Exocet is translated into American as "blow the guts out". Any Francophiles want to dispute this translation.

Your email pal,

Tom L.