Michael Moore on Kosovo Bombing

Anderson, Bob band at unm.edu
Fri Apr 16 14:39:13 PDT 1999

I find Mike Moore to be a little late. Last year when I ran as a Green for Congress out here in New Mexico and had a good chance at making some changes in the Congress, he refused to come help campaign for me and at the last moment put out an emergency call for his follower to vote Democratic. See what he achieved, with all the Dems rushing to launch cruise missiles. Yes, the blood of civilians in Yugoslavia is on Mike's hands. Mike is an entertainer, first, and a political thinker last.

Today the reserves are being called out. How long befre the draft is reinstated?

bob