war powers act

Fri Apr 16 15:10:09 PDT 1999

chaz writes:

>The Constitution is the fundamental or highest law of the land. Congress
cannot validly override the command of the Constitution.

hey chaz! but hell where are we gonna take the revolution if we think of it that way!

Chaz: To the Amendment Clause in Article V, the revolution clause of the Constitution. Rather than have judges and lawyers reinterpret the Constitution, the thing is to change it, through amendment. We need a right to a decent job and Equal Rights For Women Amendment , through votes and movement of the People after they wake up from the dead, Kelley.

ôtouch yourself and you will know that i exist.ö ~luce irigaray