Cluster Bombs

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat Apr 17 08:31:26 PDT 1999

Here is a little something to share with your friends from Oberlin College.

Oberlin is the home of ALCOA and the aluminum reduction process. I'm not sure what position Oberlin currently holds in ALCOA, but, without ALCOA Oberlin wouldn't be where they are today.

http://www.latimes.com/HOME/NEWS/ASECTION/t000034470.html

Also, the Mellon family have been in on ALCOA since the beginning. I wonder what Richard Mellon Scaife thinks of his family assets being used in this way by his friends Clinton&Gore.

Doug, why don't you interview Scaife for the next LBO. I'll bet you would get along famously.

Your email pal,

Tom L.