wearing black

kelley colleen digloria at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 18 18:06:26 PDT 1999

>kelley colleen wrote:

>>wearing black. always black.

to which doug cool daddy-o retorted:

>What's wrong with that? Some of my best friends wear only black, or very
>close to it. And, as Pavement said, there are 40 different shades of black.

oh nuttin honey. it's when it comes with that pretentious hipster shinola that i get annoyed with it. and not only that, but they ALL wore black always. except this one fellah, black guy from Rochester, a cousin of John Wallace, who was actually pretty cool and i liked him. as for shades of black. oh you know it and i've been saying on BAD. so would you tell tony from canada at BAD that because i told him that it's just not that easy to match blacks. it's texture damn it. texture matters. cause, see, sometimes my verynavy hose match my black heels better than my mistyblack hose.

ok. i'll stop being frivilous, now. the damn fumes from the go-karts messed with me i think. that or the whiplash. or the clapton. the combination?

oh and i do believe you heart rock 'n' roll daddy-o. didn't mean to imply that at all. layla lyrics to follow. heh.

kelley colleen

“touch yourself and you will know that i exist.” ~luce irigaray