Don't bother reading this: it's about gender (Albright)

frances bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Mon Apr 19 19:51:49 PDT 1999

The original author (me) does not approve this translation.

frances -----Original Message----- From: translation help <digloria at mindspring.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Cc: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, April 19, 1999 5:35 PM Subject: Re: Don't bother reading this: it's about gender (Albright)