Orange Crush

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Tue Apr 20 02:50:23 PDT 1999

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Frances Bolton (PHI) wrote:

> I was a cook for years, and Dennis I can assure you that it is all true.
> All of it. And hey, are you going to the CGEU thing?

We're sending one (and possibly two) of our activists, actually. I'm staying right here because we're starting a hellacious campaign to defend our health insurance, and because of various internal factors, which will be relayed to LBO when I have some time to breathe (i.e. like this summer, not sooner).

I punched up GAU's website the other day, looked spiffy. Now that I'm El Jefe at the GTFF, I'm gaining this uncanny respect for union leaders, for *all* union leaders. It's a thankless job, like being a UN monitor in a civil war, only without the helmet.

-- Dennis