Nathan's gone

William S. Lear rael at zopyra.com
Wed Apr 21 08:56:53 PDT 1999

On Wednesday, April 21, 1999 at 06:55:44 (-0700) Brad De Long writes:
>But I share Max's (and Nathan's) exasperation and frustration at the moral
>(and practical) idiocy of those who look at the Serbian government and see
>nothing but a victim of imperialist aggression.

Brad, you're a very smart fellow, what with your PhD and all that, co-editing a nice journal, well aware of what scholarship entails, but you do have a very bad habit of inventing things ... of "hiding the ball" as it were. Now, where has anyone said that the Serbian government is "nothing but a victim of imperialist aggression". I rarely hear anyone on this list criticizing US aggression that has not forcefully declared Milosevic to be a horrible criminal.

Where are these voices you think you hear?

Bill