The Bourgeois Right to Bear Arms

G*rd*n gcf at panix.com
Thu Apr 22 10:37:19 PDT 1999

Wojtek Sokolowski:
> Our fearless leader has been using violence very casually, unleashing
> cruise missiles and bombers on pharmaceutical plants, trains, and refugee
> convoys each time his popularity is threatened. So it should not be very
> surprising that a few deranged kids followed his footsteps and went ona
> shooting spree to boost their own dwindling popularity. What else can you
> expect from the deadly combination of alienation caused by suburban living,
> and infatuation with violence and celebrity cult that permeates pop culture?

I'd suggest approaching gun control from the top. First, get rid of nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction, large artillery, armor, long-range missiles, warships. Work down through the medium stuff. Finally, begin collecting and destroying machine guns and other offensive weapons, not only from the citizenry but the police and the military (if any). The working class and the poor should be the _last_ to give up their weapons.

As above, so below. Above goes first.

Gordon gcf at panix.com