race & murder

James Baird jlbaird3 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 22:37:12 PDT 1999

>Doug Henwood wrote:
>
>> How much play is the Hitler's birthday connection getting?

The scary thing is, one account I've read had one of the other students saying, "Everyone knew it was Hitler's birthday."

I didn't. I hate to sound like a hand-wringing liberal commentator, but in what kind of high school does "everyone know" Hitler's birthday?

-Jim Baird

P.S. In other news, next week's "Buffy", which was to deal with a mass-murder plot at Sunnydale High foiled by the Buff and the gang, has been "postponed indefinatly" by the WB due to the Littleton shootings...