Goth Music

S Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Fri Apr 23 09:03:56 PDT 1999

I had to go into the storage room to get this one.

"Disposable Heroes" by James Hetfield (Metallica)

"Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end no one to play soldier now, no one to pretend Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all Victim of what said should be A servant till I fall

Soldier boy made of clay

Now an empty shell

Twenty-one, only son

But he served us well

Bred to kill not to care

Do just as we say

Finished here, greetings death

He's yours to take away

Back to the front

you will do what I say, when I say

Back to the front

You will die when I say, you must die

Back to the front

You coward

You servant

You blindman

Barking of machine gun fire, does nothing to me now

Sounding of the clock that ticks get used to it

Somehow More a man, more stripes you bear, glory seeker trends

Bodies fill the fields I see

The slaughter never ends

Life planned out before my birth, nothing could I say

Had no chance to see myself, moulded day by day,

Looking back I realize, nothing have I done

Left to die with my only friend

Alone I clench my gun"

"Leper Messiah" by James Hetfield (Metallica)

"Spineless from the start, sucked into the part Circus comes to town, you play the lead clown please,please Spreading his disease, living by his story knees,knees Falling to your knees, suffer for his glory You will

Time for lust, Time for lie

Time to kiss your life goodbye

Send me money, send me green

Heaven you will meet

Make a contribution

And you'll get your better seat

Bow to Leper Messiah

Marvel at his tricks,need your Sunday fix Blind devotion came, rotting your brain Chain, Chain Join the endless chain, taken by his glamour Fame, Fame Infection is the game, stinking drunk with power we see

chorus

Witchery, weakening Sees the sheep are gathering Set the trap, hypnotize Now you follow

Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie