suicide note

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Sat Apr 24 01:05:35 PDT 1999

Furthur to my earlier post:

a) I can generally spell "milieu" with no problem.

b) The following lyric excerpt, from the ICP song "The Show Must Go On", effectively cements my case for the origin of the seemingly cryptic word placed at the end of Harris' suicide note and his identification with the Insane Clown Posse:

serial murderer, southwest maniac slaughterer, lunatic, high school braniac grade A school boy school kid cause i went to school and tried to murder everyone the show must go on

--

/ dave /