not towards a new architecture

Jennifer A Young CLEANBYRD at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 25 12:16:52 PDT 1999

Dear Doug,

I am having trouble posting. When I compose a message I am putting To: Ibo-talk at lists.panix.com . The mail is being returned to me. Am I only allowed to reply to existing messages? I don't know much about the science of all this. I have recently switched internet providers from AT at T worldnet to Prodigy. The e-mail address I get Ibo from is my prodigy address < cleanbyrd at prodigy.net >. Microsoft Outlook Express is handling this address. Does that make any sense? I get a message sent from Mail Delivery Subsystem ---The following addresses had permanent fatal errors < Ibo-talk at lists.panix.com > User Unknown.

I was hoping you might know what I should do. I have considered trying to subscribe to your list from another e-mail address. My Microsoft Outlook Express doesn't even have the spell check turned on. Unfortunantly I have had bounced messages from the other e-mail addresses too. Could it be the new internet provider Prodigy messing things up?

Thank you, Jennifer Young