I AM A CLASSIST PIG.

digloria at mindspring.com digloria at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 26 16:01:36 PDT 1999

At 06:32 PM 4/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
>digloria at mindspring.com wrote:
>
>>good job doug. unsubsribe someone who doesn't agree with what you say or
>>how you say it.
>
>Nope, I've never booted anyone for disagreeing with me, and never will. Ask
>Chris Burford. I just don't like people with phony names who act like
>assholes.
>
>Doug

oh i'm sorry. maybe i missed it in all the posts. who had a phoney name and who portrayed poor white ass assholes. i'm sorry . but honest, i really thought this other person that angela criticized lashed out with some really racist criticisms of poor people who couldn't keep a float.

whatever,

kelley

“touch yourself and you will know that i exist.” ~luce irigaray