review of "wall street"

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Wed Apr 28 08:56:19 PDT 1999

Friends,

My review of Doug Henwood's book, "Wall Street," appears in the most recent issue of the Rev. of Radical Political Economics (Winter 1999). Better late than never!!

I want to encourage list members to consider submitting short (2000 to 3000) word articles written for a general audience for my section of the Review, which is called "Contemporary Documents and Commentaries in Political Economy". There is no limitation on the subject. Something on the war would be great.

michael yates