I AM A RACIST

Thu Apr 29 06:44:53 PDT 1999

Why don't you whistle her a few bars of Dixie , while you are at it , Max. Y'all don't see no necessary connection to racism in it.

CB

>>> Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> 04/28/99 01:00PM >>>
> Subject: Re: I AM A RACIST
>
> to which max maintained:
>
> >No, you're not.
>

> yeah, well i was going for the cheap irony.
> usually, i hold out for the expensive stuff.
> but this is LBO, what could i possibly expect?
>
> time for a musical interlude, max baby.

Comin' right up:

Help! I'm white and I can't get down Got two left feet planted on the ground . . . Need some help if I do the town, Help! I'm white and I can't get down.

The Geezinslaw Brothers,

Feelin' Good, Gittin' Up, Gittin' Down, 1992

mbs "Paint Me on Velvet"