il manifesto on the war and labour

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Thu Apr 29 11:31:27 PDT 1999

The Washington Post and NY Times articles on the "road to war" make it pretty clear that this has been Mad Albright's show. Back in January, she personally came up with the idea of threatening war if Yugo didn't accept a diktat. A State Dept. official is quoted as saying one of their "biggest difficulties" was convincing the Europeans that the Yugo government was the proper object of aggression.