Question for Max

Brett Knowlton brettk at unica-usa.com
Fri Apr 30 14:48:12 PDT 1999

Max,

I don't want you to get the wrong impression from my posts. I think highly of you, and I have read many of your posts on other topics with interest and appreciation. And I think at bottom you want what's best for all concerned in Kosovo and around the world, which is a real point of agreement.

But I do think you've got blinders on when it comes to the Kosovo situation. It seems like you've decided that the bombing is OK because its doing something to help the Kosovars, and now you're going to stick to your guns, dammit.

Needless to say, I think you're on the wrong side of this one. So be it. I suppose we're merely covering ground we were over a couple of weeks ago. Have a good weekend.

Brett