The New Constellation and Popcorn

kelley oudies at flash.net
Mon Aug 2 08:50:51 PDT 1999

ken said:

>define the limits. especially consider that the aim here
>would be to open my vortex. This is why i need
>perversion in discourse *acts* and this is how i end
>up doing the same thing! should be forbidden. [of]
>course it is the final moment - the moment.....

>Ok ok assume the position here. NOOOOO!!!
>(insert overreaction here). That's just it. compromised
>in practice. the imaginary stituation.... reality is
>impossible kernels of popcorn!

okay. i did my best. i've not read habermas seriously since 1992. i'm at my limit. i'm at the point where i don't give a flying fig anymore. talk of bureaucracy or rationality is going to make me jump and i'm rocking on the sublime edge already damnit. let's do zizek and i'll feel like i have a good reason to really not know what the frick i'm talking.

i love/hate arguing with you cause i know how you act otherwise! it's an arduous pleasure s'all i can say. time for fun. let's do zizek and we'll rip it up and eat it and have some fun.

barbie, vroom vroom