KPFA and Berkeley City Council

Arthur Pullman arthur_pullman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:59:54 PDT 1999

I went to this. (Just read this message now). The people on the Berkeley city council sure must hate each other. They had barely suppressed animosity towards one another. The mayor kept kind of giving certain council members and audience members evil death glares, and then they shamed her into apologizing for changing her position and then taking credit. Diane Woolley looks like she's acting, somehow, saying what she knows we want to hear.