Stupid Windows/Word Problem

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Aug 2 16:18:33 PDT 1999

Since many computer experts reside on this list, I want to ask a computer question. I'm using Windows 98 and Word. When I exit Word, I get a message telling me that there is a problem with my file, OLE32.DLL.

I have reinstalled Windows from DOS. I have removed Microsoft office, and reinstalled it. I have copied the DLL file from another computer. And nothing seems to fix the problem any suggestions?

Thank you

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu