How to Justify the Aggression

elena spectra at rousse.bg400.bg
Tue Aug 3 14:49:58 PDT 1999

Elias, could you please specify the precise URL, or are you summarising it? Thanks, E -----Original Message----- From: Elias.Karagiannis at spg.org <Elias.Karagiannis at spg.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: 04 Àâãóñò 1999 ã. 00:00 Subject: How to Justify the Aggression