Darwin

Thu Aug 5 14:02:27 PDT 1999

>>> ken <kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca> 08/05/99 03:05PM >>
To pick up on Rob's question... the point of all of this is that we are social / political creatures in the midst of biological organisms. My original post pertained to a complaint that evolutionary biology is incredibly naive with regards to the affects of culture, language, and ideology - and Dawkins is an example. I suspect I'm in agreement with Lacan, that evolutionary biology needs God as a presupposition somewhere down the line.

Charles: How about revolutionary biology ?

Charles Brown