Wages and Panic Buttons

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Fri Aug 6 13:57:16 PDT 1999

Would you say that Paul Samuelson was a leading "bastard Keynesian"? Didn't he win the Nobel Prize for attempting to reconcile Keynesianism with neo-classical economic theory?

Jim Farmelant

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.