slay trader

kelley oudies at flash.net
Fri Aug 6 15:08:39 PDT 1999

peter writes,

>What does it mean when one's hobbies include reading Suck at work,
>participating on the LBO list, and reveling in schadenfreude?

probably means that that you might want to try a new line with the chicks...

look at it this way, peter. at least you're not wondering whether oranges exist or not. why no one has yet bothered to eat one of 'em is just beyond me.....

personally, i'd just like to know how kool-aid ends up on the ceiling of my office where, presumably, no kool-aid is allowed. i know it exists because nothing seems to get it out of the stucco ceiling. same goes for the filth on the switch plates, around door knobs, door frames, and other assorted difficult to clean areas of the home. if great minds ever once bothered to attend to these issues then i dare say all our lives would be easier and we could drink mimosas.