slay trader

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Sat Aug 7 10:56:43 PDT 1999

>personally, i'd just like to know how kool-aid ends up on the ceiling of
>my office where, presumably, no kool-aid is allowed. i know it exists
>because nothing seems to get it out of the stucco ceiling. same goes for
>the filth on the switch plates, around door knobs, door frames, and other
>assorted difficult to clean areas of the home. if great minds ever once
>bothered to attend to these issues then i dare say all our lives would be
>easier and we could drink mimosas.

But it's all just a dream. Life is just a wacky, who'd a thunk it kind of dream. We're free to throw kool-aid about the place in our dreams. And to drink mimosas, I might add.

I caught Mystery Men last night. (Excellent film - it's good on the class issue (anti - Horatio Algier) and there's a young black superhero named Invisible Boy). The main bad guy had a weapon of mass distruction - the psychofrappulator, I think - which sends out a giant, tidal wave of electrons, or something, that causes people to hallucinate and go insane. Now, follow me here. Say the market lays an egg. Wouldn't that be akin to a psychofrappulation - reverberating through the internet and day traders' monitors and igniting a mass trade rage?

Here's how the Clinton administration could kill two birds with one stone. Tell the Chinese "If you lay off Taiwan, we'll take the Fulan Gong off of your hands." Then, ask the F.G. to teach day traders the ways of meditation and faith-healing. Presto, stress reduction all around!