authenticity crisis

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Sat Aug 7 12:41:28 PDT 1999

No, I'll leave that up to your parents. Personally, I don't believe in corporal punishment! And my hunch is that you heard some big bad words...and just wanted to repeat them. :o) and that goes for Josh too.

Btw, I was talking to my Dad the other night and he re-minded me about a boy that I had gone to grade school with who was an "organizer" for the UMW...a tough little kid that I always got along with...he was shot to death twenty some years ago.

Dutch uncle,

Tom