Annoying Hideous Shit-Fuck Microsoft Talking Paperclip.

Greg Nowell GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu
Tue Aug 10 12:43:33 PDT 1999

Does anyone know how to get rid of the hideous helping Paperclip that shows up in Microsoft's Word and Excel products (MS Office 97), when you use the help menu. Yes, I know the obvious thing is not to use MS products, but that course costs money. If anyone knows how to turn it off from inside, I'd be obliged. -gn.

-- Gregory P. Nowell Associate Professor Department of Political Science, Milne 100 State University of New York 135 Western Ave. Albany, New York 12222

Fax 518-442-5298