crash! war!

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 07:25:44 PDT 1999

In message <v04210100b3d7262cace2@[166.84.250.86]>, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> writes
>Market astrologer Arch Crawford was just on CNBC. He expects wars to
>break out along the path of Augusst 11's eclipse - a path that
>includes the Balkans, Turkey, India, and Pakistan - and a 1,000 point
>decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average sometime in the next two
>weeks.

Well I am afraid to report that in London, mostly people hung around in a park, saying 'do you think that's it?'. It did get a bit dark for a while, but that was mostly due to a big cloud. The British government's overprotective advice - 'see it on tv' - proved not to be justified. -- Jim heartfield