Dubba Bush in legal crosshairs

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Wed Aug 11 14:32:24 PDT 1999

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:52:30 -0400 Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> writes:
>Nathan Newman wrote:
>
>>Ah...it looks like Georgie junior's coronation may be hitting some
>bumbs
>>with not one but two court cases threatening to hall him into court
>for
>>malfeasance by his administration.
>
>Hey, Nathan, if gubernatorial malfeasance disqualified one for the
>presidency, Bill Clinton would still be living in Arkansas and New
>Yorkers would be spared the agony of his wife's "listening tour."
>
>Doug

One hears claims that Scrub Bush's candidacy might be damaged by stories of his wild youth (when he was under 40) including stories of cocaine and alchohol abuse. Citing the case of William Jefferson Clinton, I would say, don't count on it.

Jim F.

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.