crash! war!

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Wed Aug 11 17:50:31 PDT 1999

>Market astrologer Arch Crawford was just on CNBC. He expects wars to
>break out along the path of Augusst 11's eclipse - a path that
>includes the Balkans, Turkey, India, and Pakistan - and a 1,000 point
>decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average sometime in the next two
>weeks.

I'm way ahead of this bloke. I've been expecting exactly this lot every week for the last 18 months!

The thing is, should we not, on this account, expect some aggro everywhere the eclipse touched? (Is there a Cornish Secessionist Army out there - may we expect both Holland's tanks to launch an assault on Antwerp?) I mean, Crawford gone for some pretty lame options here, no?

Yours uselessly, Rob.