Carla Del Pontes /Johannes/

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Thu Aug 12 10:37:36 PDT 1999

Elena, sorry for not providing a serious answer yesterday, but you know the eclipse... OK, today back to the serious mode: Since I dont read Die Weltwoche it is a little difficult to judge their position, but to my immagination they are what we call left-liberal. Certainly they are to the left of Der Spiegel and Die Zeit. I checked their Website and I found that today several journalist who wrote for taz ten years ago are now writing for them. Since Die Weltwoche is not published in Germany, it is more independant from the influences of daily German party politics. Though it is kown in Germany, its not read widely and has very little influence, perhaps some in cultural circles. Johannes ----- Original Message ----- From: elena <spectra at rousse.bg400.bg> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, August 12, 1999 5:26 PM Subject: Carla Del Pontes /Johannes/