Hearsay on Abortion

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Aug 12 13:29:25 PDT 1999

This really pisses me off. I can actually remember where I was sitting when I read that column and the story has stuck in my mind and every time I think of the LP I think of their 'bad' position on abortion. Somebody said something the other day about "poorly sourced Cockburn crap" or some such -- well here's an example.

My sub to CP just expired, and after the blowjob he gave Larry Pratt in the last issue I've been wondering whether I want to renew or not -- this doesn't really encourage me to.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com