Carla Del Pontes /Johannes/

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Fri Aug 13 02:47:40 PDT 1999

elena wrote:
> Looks like in this case "small is beautiful" means "easy to manipulate";
> strange but i couldn't find any info on-line ab runners-up (bad surfing?)
Perhaps you searched for Pontes, but her Name is Carla Del Ponte. Today short biographical sketches are in most German quality papers and at least they mention that she is 'controversial' in Switzerland
> She's too important a figure to ignore, even if only in the background.
I wholly agree with you. Its is surprising they appointed a person, that did not care about lawful standards in investigation as a judge. If she continues to act like this it will damage the image of the international court considerably. Johannes