Dini finally shows signs of understanding the Balkans

elena spectra at rousse.bg400.bg
Sat Aug 14 08:36:27 PDT 1999

You could accuse Dini & Co of being incompetent in fortune telling; another thing that comes to mind, is the anecdote of Karl Marx resurrecting and, having had a glimpse at how his theory had been put into practice, saying "Proletarians from all over the world, I am SORRY..." Yet, none of this provides a clue to the question of how, after all, did we/they/all got stuck into this??? No hint of even palliative therapy offered! -----Original Message----- From: Elias.Karagiannis at spg.org <Elias.Karagiannis at spg.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: 14 Àâãóñò 1999 ã. 17:58 Subject: Dini finally shows signs of understanding the Balkans