Official: Philip is not a fool

Mon Aug 16 08:26:39 PDT 1999

Seems to me the sinister, deeper message is something like "see, we even say the Royal family has genes for lower intelligence in its history. So, the notion of genetic determination of intelligence is not elitist or racist, otherwise why would we say it impacts the Royals ?"

Leaving aside the false theory of genetic determination of intelligence for a moment, if these Royals were so unintelligent, why are they worthy of being more privileged and admired than everyone else ?

What convuluted stupidity (speaking of intelligence) ?

Charles Brown

>>> <Rkmickey at aol.com> 08/15/99 06:49PM >>>
Did anyone notice this amazing article from Today's Sunday Times? Or have any comments on it? K. M.

August 15 1999 BRITAIN

Official: Philip is not a fool

Jack Grimston and Paul Nuki

HE may be tactless, but he is not stupid. Geneticists have discovered that the Duke of Edinburgh has narrowly escaped inheriting a gene associated with lower intelligence. The mutated gene is, however, common among many of his relatives in the European royal houses. It was carried by the Queen's grandfather, King George V.