Fwd: Media attacks on business

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Aug 18 15:36:08 PDT 1999

[From a publicist, names effaced to deny publicity....]

X, one of the nation's leading experts in crisis management and high-stakes communications, and the man that many Fortune 500 companies and celebrities turn to when they are attacked, has written a new book, Y, on our attack culture and the aggressive, and sometimes unpopular, tactics needed to fight back.

As more and more corporations become the targets of aggressive smear campaigns, people like X are called upon to develop strategies and actions to confront these attacks.

X will be in New York on Monday, August 30th. Would you be interested in talking to X about the attack culture and the advice he and his DC firm, W-X, are giving to corporations on how to fight back? He can also discuss current crises, such as Coke in Belgium and fights over sport utility vehicles, etc.

Please feel free to call me at nnn-nnn-nnnn if you have any questions or would like to set up an interview with X.