columbine

Thu Aug 19 06:57:46 PDT 1999

>>> kelley <kcwalker at syr.edu> 08/18/99 05:00PM >>>

>No reports on anti-jock graffiti.

yeah and i see they're doing one helluva job covering up racism.

ahhhh chaz, i just couldn't resist.

(((((((((((((

Charles: Call it irresistable. Are you really saying they didn't try to bury it ? Did you see the NYT summary article on it ? Not a word about Nazism or racism.

but, if you'll recall, no one argued that anti- jockism was the issue now did they?

(((((((((

Charles: If you will recall, I quoted a newspaper article that explicitly tried to say jockism was the issue. And as a matter of fact , I think there were some posts that either argued jockism or jock elitism and poo pooed the Nazism as some non- racist nazism.

What are you talking about ?

i think folks were arguing that there was something like intra-class warfare going on. see hidden injuries of class for an explanation of how that happens. i thought you wanted to read that anyway? ((((((((((((

Charles: The existence of hidden injuries of class does not in the least remove the importance irradicating white supremacy and stopping it from dividing the class ,and thwarting it from its historic mission. White supremacy is a form of intra-class conflict that diverts the whole and united class from the class struggle. The hidden injuries of class must be discussed with this firmly in mind.

CB