Anarchism / Marxism debates

Thu Aug 19 10:08:29 PDT 1999

Well the boyz maybe... (where's that sharp girlz critique ?)...

For all I know...e-mail meetings allow a unity of the opposites of privacy and publicness, having sex and organizing revolution simultaneously, a qualtative change in meetings.

Like Max's Libidinous Business Observer and all that.

CB

Charles Brown wrote:

>Charles: Seems to me that the internet and e-mail is a major
>technological advance that can remove much of the boredem and
>negative features of the traditional meeting , and qualitatively
>transform them. These lists are ongoing meetings.

But Carrol sez we're all just pulling our puds here!

Doug