Columbine Nazism/Racism

Thu Aug 19 13:46:18 PDT 1999

Your analysis of the way the media covers up and lies is too simplistic.Good liars lie selectively, use half-truths, etc. It is not that there are no reports on racism in the media at all. Much of the information I get on racism is in the media. They report it so they can control how it comes out and put their spin on it, present it to downplay it. The media also oppositely is motivated to report sensationally racist acts to sell papers and advertising. Any sophisticated student of the media knows these complexities to its reporting on all politically important issues such as white supremacy, male supremacy, capitalism et al.

On Littleton, I gave the list a specific example of the media blatantly trying to prioritize the "anti-jock" theme and other issues over the racism. The phrase was "they REALLY hated jocks". Then later there was a NYT summary article of the incident which made almost no mention of the nazism/white supremacy, and did not discuss it as a major issue in the incident. This pattern occurred in many other monopoly media reports of the issue, for all to see who have honest eyes.

What the latest article demonstrates is that there is a significant fascistic racist problem in the area, something that you were trying to down play yourself. We can probably assume that if this is reported , the problem is even bigger than this report and other aspects have been covered up and not reported.

You think you are clever , but you are not.

Charles Brown

Charles Brown wrote:

> No reports on anti-jock graffiti.
>
> CB

thanks, charles, for continuing to provide this list with evidence that contradicts your original assertion that the media are/were "covering up" the racial dimensions of the columbine shootings and/or the racism of the shooters.