Big Trouble

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu Aug 19 14:49:29 PDT 1999

Has anyone read Big Trouble by Anthony Lucas?

What did you think of the author's conclusion that the international leadership of the Western Federation of Miners were guilty of the murder of a former Idaho Governor named Stuenberg(sp)?

I thought the book was colorful, gritty and well-researched. I found the conclusion to be bizarre!

The Culture Vulture section of the new issue of Steelabor has a favorable review of the book---the only problem is I don't think whoever wrote the review read the whole book. :o) Anyway, if anyone has any comments I'd like to hear them.

Tom Lehman