Columbine Nazism/Racism

W. Kiernan WKiernan at concentric.net
Fri Aug 20 04:48:26 PDT 1999

Charles Brown wrote:

> What the latest article demonstrates is that there is a significant
> fascistic racist problem in the area...

I'd pay a dollar to know how many students are going to Columbine High this year, and of them how many are black.

In my local newspaper they published a big gooey puff piece on the front page about how Columbine opened for classes (with a new dress code prohibiting trench coats) and how one and all were saddened by the memory of the tragedy of course but yet strengthened despite their adversity by the solidarity of the community and their deep and healing faith in "God,", etc., etc., bring on the tear-jerker remembrances nd haul out every last cliche.

They talked talked and talked about Littleton and Columbine, yet somehow they neglected to mention in that article what I read elsewhere: that the family of Isaiah Shoals, the black boy who got taunted and shot, had got run right out of Littleton, following telephone death threats by racists. It was intolerable to those Colorado racists that Isaiah's folks had made such a fuss in the press, and insulted Coloradans by calling them "racists." The St. Pete Times let that detail slide, however.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net