Columbine Nazism/Racism

Fri Aug 20 13:42:02 PDT 1999

>>> Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> 08/20/99 02:13PM >>>
> From CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us Fri Aug 20 08:00:08 1999
>
> I am fully able to see and understand the Columbine situation
> and American society in general for what it actually and objectively
> is. Unfortunately, my ability in that regard is rare.

It's always a pleasure to be in the presence of humble greatness.

Charles: Humility is an overrated virtue. Assertive self-congratulation is an appropriate response to arrogant insults and slander. Claiming my ability in the face of a denial of my ability is not any claim of greatness.

By the way, for the rest of us, what exactly does "actually and objectively" mean in this context?

Charles: In this context, white supremacy "do" exist. Read the posts.

Charles Brown