Yoshie's Sacred Sperm

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Tue Aug 24 16:16:58 PDT 1999

Yoshie writes:
>Speaking of oral enjoyment, I should like to take this occasion to advise
those men who think fertilization makes an egg sacred of the wisdom of keeping their respective amoral appendage away from the vicinity of any cunt whose owner is not desirous of a pregnancy.

Well, okay, but if it's worth designating Little Elvis as amoral, then doesn't that imply that the vagina--sorry, cunt--is moral? And doesn't that constitute a gender-specific burden?

Ah, enough, I know... though I do still hope to hear your response to the question I posed about "gender-specific burdens" placed on men. It'd be a hoot.