Too Much Information

kelley kcwalker at syr.edu
Mon Aug 23 16:37:05 PDT 1999

unwittingly, brett revealed, and ironically so when assuming stuff about eric's post that eric was 'sharing' far too much..............

>This is a classic case of TMI (Too Much Information). I like your posts,
>but I read one line too many this time. I'll never be able to borrow any
>of my friends' socks now.

accccch!!!!! loveit! the beauty and fun of language in relation to its many identity practices. this interpretation, brett, says as much about you as it might or might not about eric. knowing eric, i thought he meant that his socks were holier than his sacred sperm. get it?

really buoyz, i thought the question was: kleenex or bucket?

okay.