Corps try to bar use of e-mail by unions

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Tue Aug 24 09:51:34 PDT 1999

Charles,

Too many people are living in the past. They have a romantic view of organizing--which was passe even in the 1930's. If you gave the great organizers of the 30's the tools we have today, we wouldn't be in the situation we are in today. I should really sit down and write up a paper called Modern Organizing and offer it for sale to the AFL-CIO for a million dollars plus a percentage of every new member organized!

I'm available for consultation,

Thomas Lehman