query

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 26 15:08:57 PDT 1999

I received a phone call from a person who is preparing to do what might be interesting research. From his experiences in the UAW (as a member and as a consultant to the union, he is convinced that there is a sharp split in the union between younger and older workers, with the younger members much less attached to the union than the older workers. He plans to explore this in some detail. Does anyone on the list have knowledge of research in this area or know persons he can contact about his project. He lives in Cleveland. Perhaps Tom Lehman can help him. Let me know. thanks.

michael yates