Fwd: AUT: Global Trade Negotiations Home page (fwd)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Aug 27 08:38:09 PDT 1999

[I think Rodrik is something of a closet pinko.]

Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:30:08 -0500 (CDT) From: "Harry M. Cleaver" <hmcleave at eco.utexas.edu> To: aut-op-sy at lists.village.virginia.edu

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:01:55 -0400 From: dani_rodrik at Harvard.Edu Subject: Global Trade Negotiations Home page

Dear Colleague,

I want to let you know of a new web site we have set up at Harvard's Center for International Development in connection with the Seattle ministerial meeting of the WTO and the upcoming trade negotiations. Called the "Global Trade Negotiations Home Page," the site includes categorized links to research papers as well as much information on the actors and issues involved. The URL is:

http://www.cid.harvard.edu/cidtrade

As the Seattle Ministerial nears, this site will provide up to date information on the development of the negotiations and the major topics among the various participants. Following the meeting we will continue to provide relevant newspaper and journal articles, proceedings and conclusions, papers, reactions, etc. Our aim is to provide a one stop site for all subject matter regarding global trade negotiations. Therefore, we encourage you to check it regularly. You are welcome to create links to the site from your own websites, including course web pages which are checked by your students.

Thank you,

Dani Rodrik Professor of International Political Economy Center for International Development John F. Kennedy School of Government Harvard University