Gore: creationism OK

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Aug 27 09:44:23 PDT 1999

It goes both ways:

>The exclusion of religion from public education, by which
>I do NOT mean from science courses, has gone
>way overboard, leading to profound ignorance of it. I don't
>think this is a good thing.

I heard a college sophomore on an NPR show the other day describe with horror her first introduction to Darwin in her freshman year anthropology class -- she attended grade and high school in Salt Lake City and said she had never even heard of the guy. She said she immediately (quite to her parents' dismay) went out and put one of those Darwin fish stickers on her car.

/jordan